GE Home Automation Universal Remote Codes List
Programming a system the use of the Code Lists
- Find codes for every system and company below.
- Press and “HOLD” CODE SEARCH.
- Press and launch the TV, VCR, or Cable button you prefer to set up. If programming AUX for a device, press and launch AUX first and then the system to be programmed (TV, VCR, or Cable). When the chosen system button flashes proceed to the subsequent step.
- Enter the three-digit code from the TV, VCR, or Cable Box code lists.
- Release CODE SEARCH.
- With the machine on, press some other button, for instance, CHANNEL UP. If the system responds, no additional programming is required.
How to Program GE Home Automation Universal Remote Without a Code Search Button
- Find your remote’s revision wide variety and write it down – It commonly begins with the letter “R” and has 5 or 6 characters. If you don’t be aware of the revision number, you can discover it by using opening your battery cartridge and casting off your batteries. Once you do, you have to see a sticky label internal with a number of numbers.
- Go to GE Home Automation’s website and search for your revision’s wide variety from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the company title of the machine you are making an attempt to join to structure the subsequent drop-down menu.
- Choose the company to identify the machine you are making an attempt to join to shape the subsequent drop-down menu.
- Write the code down.
- Turn on your TV and the machine that you favor to pair it with.
- Enter the code the usage of the range pad on your remote while preserving down the system key.
- Test the remote to make certain that all the buttons are working.
A universal remote control is surely a super device that can change all of your different remotes. The pairing is the most difficult section of it all; however, it will retailer you heaps of time when you do.
Before programming your GE Home Automation universal remote, take a look at it so you can assurance it’s fully functional. Make positive that the remote has batteries. Aside from that, you ought to additionally take a look at the receiver of the device(s) you desire to pair it with. Also, make certain that you are pointing the remote at the TV the total time.